Saturday 10 March 2007

The chip isn't on my shoulder.

Last Easter, my cousin married a woman who wasn’t related to me previously. After the wedding, there was an altercation between myself and one of my brothers. The ‘altercation’ wasn’t really over anything (he was sitting on me and I pushed him off).
In any case, this incident swiftly ended with myself receiving a blow to the face. I returned to Broken Hill the next day, with a black eye and a chipped tooth. The eye healed, and I got a filling for the tooth.

On Thursday, the filling came out. This is not a good event. It’ll cost me a couple of hundred (going by what it cost the first time) to get it fixed again, and I simply don’t have that kind of money. As a result, I’m going to have to just put up with it. It doesn’t hurt much, just very sensitive to cold. Here’s some pics:

Me with the black eye:

blackeye-01.jpg

The Chip Today:

mymouth-01.jpg mytooth-01.jpg

3 comments:

Christop said...

:S

pks said...

phone home

A. Schultz said...

I called today, I'll probably be home next week. The tooth isn't as sensitive anymore. It's pretty much aesthetic and friends assure me it's not as noticeble as I feel it is.