Tuesday 28 August 2007

The Sanctuary

The current radio show's going well. Nathan's come on a couple of times. We had fun.
And I think My listenership has grown from 2. It's estimated now to be 3 or maybe even 4.
I even had a guy I didn't know call me the other week, just to tell me he does a show on Thursday afternoons and I should listen to it.
Anyways, for a while I've been thinking about doing a spiritual show. I've written a little document outlining what it would be about, the format, etc.

I've called the show The Sanctuary. I think that name encapsulates the idea of the show well. Both protection/safety and spirituality/religion.

I'm hoping to start it in a month or so. If you want to know more, email me or leave a comment and I can send you the proposal for you to give feedback on.
My desk's a mess. I think I should clean it.

No comments: