Saturday 11 August 2007

Starting a little revolution...

I recently signed up to Facebook and am re-connecting with people from all over the place through it. It's kinda like bebo or myspace for grown-ups and other real people.

I reconnected with Duncan Robinson, who was a leader at the youth group I went to at St Mark's Oakhurst.
Duncan has a new video blog website that is pretty cool. You should go there and watch the video and try it. I think I'm going to have a go at it.

Go to duncanrobinson.net now.





















Why are you still here? I said GO!

1 comment:

Tab said...

The "go there" link doesn't work, [but the others do so that's alrite] Sounds interesting... I'd like to see where he goes with it. [given that i know nothing about the guy... great potential for good, evil, or nonsense.]

DO tell us how you go with it